Hand Writing Cards

My kids have been working hard on correct letter formation so I decided to make them some handwriting cards to help them practise this skill. I also wanted to introduce them to the concept of writing in red and blue lines as well as the concept of letters having a head, body or tail. I chose words that my kids use a lot in their writing - words that they are always asking me how to spell. I have the words on one side with the picture in a bubble font so they are able to trace over it, then on the reverse side, I have just the blank lines so they are able to have a go at it on their own. So far the kids are loving this activity and they are doing a great job with their letter formation and writing in the lines!
Click here to open

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mickey Mouse Basic Addition

Number Pattern Cards to 100

Alphabet Color by Letter